We at BBLUVSME.com are committed to protecting your privacy by maintaining the integrity of your personal data and ensuring that the same is processed in accordance with the law. In line with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we have issued this Personal Data Protection Notice (‘the Notice’) to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers to help you understand the types of personal data we collect, how and for what purposes we use your personal data, with whom we share your personal data and how we protect your personal data.
The Notice also provides other useful information including a contact point to request corrections or updates to your personal data, and a method for you to stop receiving marketing materials from us. Please therefore take a moment to read and understand the contents of the Notice.
Please note that BBLUVSME.com may amend the Notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment via our website or by email.
- 1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BBLUVSME.com ("BBLUVSME.com", "we", "our", "us") is a trading name of Babugini Enterprise (MA 0156117-A). We have collected and will collect your personal data and information (“Personal Data”) to be processed by us and/or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with BBLUVSME.com. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- 2. DESCRIPTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data that will be collected and/or processed may include but not limited to your name, age, billing and delivery address(es), date of birth, email address and phone number(s).
- 3. OBLIGATION TO SUPPLY PERSONAL DATA
It is obligatory for you to supply your Personal Data to us in the most accurate manner.
Failure to supply and consent to the processing of the Personal Data in relation to the purposes for which we collect your Personal Data will:
- - Affect your ability to enter into any necessary agreement in relation to the purchase of our products;
- - Result in us being unable to provide you with the information, notices, services and/or products requested;
- - Result in us being unable to update you on our latest products, services, events, promotions, and/or launches;
- - Result in us and/or our selected/appointed third parties becoming unable to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and/or our selected/appointed business partners which we consider will or may interest you.
- 4. SOURCES FROM WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE OBTAINED
The sources that we may obtain your Personal Data includes but not limited to order forms, registration forms, online forms, social media platforms or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
Upon registration, you will automatically be subscribed to our mailing list. You can opt out of our email communications at any time by clicking on 'unsubscribe from this list' in the relevant email communications or by sending us an email at email@example.com with a request to remove your email from our mailing list.
- 5. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- In order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase our products offered;
- - To allow us to process your order(s) and to let you know the status of your order(s);
- - For delivery of your order(s) by our selected/appointed third party postal/courier service providers;
- - To enable us to send you information by email, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about our products, services, events, promotions, special offers, contests, launches; advertising and marketing which we may feel is of interest to you. Such communications may include marketing information about BBLUVSME.com and/or selected/appointed business partners;
- - To allow us to provide you with the services and information offered through BBLUVSME.com and/or which you have requested;
- - To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or mobile device;
- - To enable us to contact you for the purpose of research, benchmarking, statistical analysis and customer satisfaction survey, although you are under no obligation to respond to such communications;
- - For our own internal record keeping;
- - For the prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- - To meet any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us.
- 6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We treat and view your Personal Data seriously. We will ensure that access to your Personal Data is restricted to BBLUVSME.com personnel who are contractually required to process your Personal Data in accordance with their respective job requirements and only necessary Personal Data will be released to the relevant personnel.
Class of third parties
Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorise us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:-
- - Our appointed third party courier/postal service providers (in or outside of Malaysia) for the purpose of delivery;
- - Any of our related enterprises, companies and/or subsidiaries including those established in the future;
- - Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency.
- 7. RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us (subject always to certain exemptions). If for any reason you are concerned that the Personal Data held by BBLUVSME.com is not correct, please login to your account with your email and password on our home page and then click on your name to access your account. Once on 'My Account' page, you can review and change your Personal Data. Alternatively, upon your oral or written request, our personnel may also access your Personal Data online to make the necessary amendments.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
- - Charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction to your Personal Data; and/or
- - Refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your Personal Data.
- 8. LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
In the event that you do not approve of our use of your Personal Data for any other purpose apart from the purpose for which your Personal Data was provided to us, you may inform us of this by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we shall take all reasonable efforts within a reasonable time frame to comply with your request.
You may also opt out of receiving any marketing materials from us at any time by clicking on "unsubscribe from list" at the footer of the relevant email communications.
If you wish to talk to a BBLUVSME.com personnel with regard to accessing and amending of your Personal Data, you may contact us at:
No 13, Jalan TU51A
Taman Tasik Utama
+606 253 1998
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the Personal Data you have provided us with.
TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET
By the course of your present or any future dealings with us, you hereby accept and consent to the inherent security risks of providing Personal Data and dealing online over the internet. We will not be held responsible for any breach of such inherent internet security risks unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.